Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, January 11, 2010

So...

I talked to him last night. I didn't get to tell him everything, but I told him enough. I'm sure he knows by now that things are pretty much irreparable. I wish there were something I could do to change that, but there isn't, the damage has been done for quite some time now and we've just been chipping away at what's left, destroying it all in the process.
I have to go to work today, and more than likely she's going to be there. I hope she's arrested today. I really do... I can't take much more on my plate. Plus, the sooner she's arrested and prosecuted, hopefully the sooner I get my money back.
Well, I'm gonna get going... Gotta take the dog out and all that fun stuff.

2 comments:

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...