Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, January 21, 2010

I told him...

I told him tonight that I was done. I've given up trying and I want a divorce. I still love him, just not enough... I can't do it anymore.
Sorry, no more for tonight.

4 comments:

  1. It can't be as bad as it sounds you should try working it out with him. Does he want to work it out? My husband and I had some issues to start and it was hard to get past them even as time went on. We did some marriage counseling and had many of nights by myself but we worked it out. Communication is half the battle the other is just trying to re-love again. Hope all goes well and bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marriage is something that both people have to work hard at. It can be tough but if both people don't want to make it work then.....


    Oh and Alicia, I found this. I'm not sure if you saw this or not. I know there was a post about it earlier.
    http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook


    ***huggggssss***

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* You know I'm here when you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, thank you soooo much for the book link. And thank you for your comment.
    Christina, I know you know what I'm going through... You've been there for me and I know you'll be there for me, just like I'm there for you.
    Jerri, I don't know you, but do not judge things that you know nothing about. There are lots of things that have not been posted on here.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...