Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, January 30, 2010

And now...

So now that the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer, and I'm finally beginning to get some sleep, Gary has started calling me at all hours of the night to tell me what else he wants to add in to the divorce papers. Grandparents visitation. Yeah, he doesn't have to pay child support, he still gets visitation, and he expects me to give grandparents visitation as well? He's lost his mind!!! He lost his battle already on forcing me to seek counseling for the things that he has done to me in the past 5 years, my lawyer and his told him there was no way on that...
I'm so irritated... I would just be getting to sleep when the phone would ring last night. Inevitably, there would be one that I had forgotten to turn the ringer off on...
On another note, I've already done my change of address, I've gotten a new phone with a Georgia number, I've updated my resume, and I'm about to start applying for jobs...
Talk at you all later...

2 comments:

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...