Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Randomness...

I was going through my BlackBerry today and was looking at the hundreds of pictures... All so random. I can't bring myself to delete them. Some of them are cute, and some are just hilarious. Some of them are just good times, and some are things that I'm just proud of. Some are even random people...
I decided to share a select few... There were well over a thousand, so when I say few, I'm sorry to say it's a lot more than a few! LOL...
There's a pic of me on a coworkers Porsche, turns out he didn't like that so much... Oops.
There's random pics that I've taken when I didn't feel like smiling just to make myself smile... Don't ask, it just works.
There's pics of the kids in time out... There were just so cute! :)
There was my Macky Mack... I love that puppy...
There was one of my favorite Christmas presents, the UGA hat...
My Chiquita baby...
My tattoo...
A Merry Christmas note I left on the conference room board at work before I went on vacation...
Me wearing my favorite scarf and hat...
Me getting my hair dyed...
Visiting Micheal at his school...
A bottle of Smirnoff...
The diaper the babysitter put on backwards... LOL...
My boots...
The Christmas tree...
Me at work...
The boys getting hair cuts...
The boys at the FRG Christmas party...
Kaylynn stealing an apple from Al at work...
Halloween...
Thanksgiving...
Christmas...
Fuzzy socks...
My best friend in the whole world...
And his truck...
Al, with the hard hat that I bought for him after throwing way too many random objects at his head while at work...
Micheal's school picture...
Like I said, lots of randomness... I love each and every one of them and just wanted to share them... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...