Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, January 29, 2010

Blah...

I want to say that I'm hurt, but I'm not feeling that anymore... I don't know what I'm feeling. Gary and I will now be signing our papers next week as soon as our attorneys can get them together. It came down to me taking nothing but the kids and our clothes, their toys, and the tv in our bedroom and going to Georgia and Gary keeping everything and not having to pay child support. And he'll still get to see them. That's what he wanted and I'm willing to do it just to get away...
Well, I've gotta go, I'm physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...