Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another day...

I don't know that much has changed since yesterday... I finally got my office set up somewhat the way I want it. Yay to finally having my own office, at least part time it's all mine, and part time I share it, until they convince him to go to a cubicle that is...
I am an iTunes idiot. I can't get it to play more than one song unless the songs have a little check mark next to them. I am trying to start using it so that I can sync my ipod at the same time and all that good stuff... I'm starting to really miss Windows Media Player, it doesn't make me feel stupid.
Well, I'm going to end this blog early as I don't really have any news... Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...