Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, January 3, 2010

To my fellow bloggers....

It was pointed out to me before that some of the stuff that we (meaning some of the blogs I follow, you know who you are: Christina, Jen, and others :) ) has some stuff that's quite interesting and that might be bookworthy one day... It just got me to thinking, would any of us actually do that? We already put our thoughts out here for the world to see, so what's the difference? Other than it makes it so real to have it on paper... But then again, I would like to see my blog in print... I looked at a few sites that offer that, and it's not that expensive, it mostly depends on if you want a hardcover or softcover. Of course, to do it right you'd have to have a hardcover! LOL... And I would definitely need more than the 20 pages that most of these sites offer, so it would definitely be more costly...
I don't know, I'm just being kind of random lately... I think it's the mood I'm in and just flat out avoiding the other issues going on in my life. I can't and don't want to discuss them all on here just yet... Soon though, I promise. Right now, I will sit and think about whatever random thought that pops in my head and watch the cutest dog ever play with a tennis ball that cannot possibly fit in his mouth! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've actually thought about doing that.... Mainly because it's photos that I've taken but it is sort of a diary of the year that I had last year. I started a book at snapfish but I'm not about to pay that much for a book only I will see. Heck... my hubby doesn't even realize I do the photo a week thing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...