Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What he wants...

He wants to spend some time together this weekend. He should have tried to change sooner, before he drove me so far away. I can't even say that he's confusing me, because I'm still sure of what I want. I feel for him because I do still love him and I always will. This will never be about me not loving him, it's simply the fact that he does things that I cannot live with. The things he has done in the past few months and years will forever be present in my mind and although I may try to forgive him, I can't forget it, and I can't live life the way that I have been. I feel like I simply can't breathe sometimes when I begin to think about it all.
On to a different subject. I moved into my new office yesterday. I have so much space it's insane. They're talking about putting my office mate in a cubicle which means that I have too much space. I can't imagine having that entire room to myself. It's larger than the office that I shared with my boss and the girls that were working in my department for so long. I think I got so used to being in a cramped space that it's really wierding me out being so alone. Even after I got everything set up yesterday I pulled my chair out and sat at Kaylynn's desk yesterday. I think today I'll try setting up some music and just staying at my desk all day, or at least as long as possible.
Well, I've gotta run... Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...