Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, January 8, 2010

Well...

So yesterday was fun. It turns out that the person who stole my debit card was the person that I thought it was all along and I let everyone convince me that it wasn't. I am hurt beyond belief that someone I called a friend could do this to me. They're taking bets not on whether or not she will be at work today... I'm trying hard to remain calm when I see her because I am supposed to pretend that everything is normal until she's arrested. The thing is, you can tell that it's her on the video, there is no doubt. She looks at the camera several times... And, here's the greatest thing, she used her food stamps card on the same transaction once!!! Obviously, she's not very bright.
I have my other appointment today that I am so nervous about... I'm sure it will go fine though...
Good news for today, or the weekend I should say, is that Gary is spending the weekend in New Castle for drill... He doesn't see what's worth coming home for. It will be nice to have a break from the remarks that he is so good at making.
Well, time to start getting ready... TGIF!!!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...