Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ugh...

I'm so sick... I've got antibiotics and they seem to be working on the infection part of the sickness, but apparently I had a double dose of something because I still feel like crap. My head hurts, I'm stopped up, can't stop sneezing, and I just want to sleep all the time. Of course, all of you know that this isn't a possibility, especially with what's happening tomorrow.
Man, I can't believe things are moving so fast. I keep waiting for that speed bump that life always throws at me... I know it's going to happen sooner or later.
Moving back... This is something I always wanted to do, but never pictured it happening quite like this. It's definitely an adventure. I'm almost in shock.
Well peeps, I've gotta get running. Talk atcha later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...