Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, May 2, 2009

10 years ago...

We lost my dad 10 years ago today... This isn't going to be a long post, I just want to do something to remember him...

Me, Lennie, and my dad:
Some other old pictures that I found...





1 comment:

  1. So sorry... I hope yesterday was a day of reflecting on his life spent with you.
    On a side note... March of 1991... you were so little!! Aww... and I was just meeting my hubby for the first time. I graduated that year too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...