Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pictures I promised...

So I don't have a lot to upload right now, but I feel guilty for not posting anything new lately. I have a few new photos that I have come to love and figured I would post them really quick for you guys...
Here's one that Gary took of Micheal and I shortly after I got home from work yesterday:
A close-up of me and my new hair:
Kyle after eating a chocolate doughnut:
Micheal wearing his big-boy boxers:
Well, I need to be getting ready for bed soon... Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...