Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bored... Gary has drill.

I'm sitting at home with the kids today. Gary has drill wheich means that I thankfully have the weekend off. I'm quite thrilled, don't get me wrong, I'm just also very bored. The weather is crappy, it can't decide if it wants to rain or not, so it's like the kids and I can go to the park or anything.
Micheal's doing a lot better with potty training today. He didn't have an accident yesterday, he just decided that underwear are evil and ran around naked all day. Today he's excited and happy about his underwear and he's told me twice that he had to go potty. And he just farted. He giggled because it's not as muffled without a diaper. Silly kid.
Kyle is being Kyle. He refuses to walk, but gladly crawls anywhere... And he's climbing! The kid climbed into a chair and attempted to climb the bookshelf last night. Thankfully I caught him right before he really got started. Why do I have a feeling that he's going to be the same daredevil that his brother has always been???
Other than that, there's not much to report. I went across the street last night and showed my wedding photography to my neighbors and they hired me to photograph their wedding in October. I have another one in August for a friend from work. I think I'm back to doing weddings now whether I want to or not.
Well, I'm going to get off here... Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...