Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Grades not posted...

I check every few hours to see if my final frades for my classes have posted. Nothing yet. I'm getting extremely frustrated. I'm hoping that I did great on my finals, but as time goes by, I can't help but to get nervous. I'm in my new classes and already turning in assignments, I'm doing everything I can to be sure to have at least a B when I get out of them.
Anyhow... Micheal did great for his first day of school yesterday. They bragged on how wonderful he did. He gets a paper sent home with him telling what he did for the day and all that good stuff. He went to the potty all by himself also. I thought that was amazing. We had his little party at daycare after his nap. That went really well. All the kids love him over there. He was getting hugs and they all told him how much they missed him. It was really sweet.
I almost forgot one of the coolest things about yesterday. I got a picnic table. I put the whole thing together all by myself. It was my project for while he was at school. I'll post a picture of it later. I need to put a finish on it at some point so that it doesn't rot in the yard.
Well, I need to go. Almost time to wake everyone up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...