Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, May 3, 2009

So tired...

I stayed out late with my neighbor last night. We were shopping, and we got a late start because she worked late. I didn't get home until almost midnight. I really want to go back to sleep... I did at least get everything for Micheal's birthday though, so that's the upside.
Psychology. That's what I'm going back to school for. Thanks Jen for the comment, I didn't realize that I had never said it. I want to be a school psychologist.
As far as my school goes, all I have to do today is touch up my papers and turn them in... I really hope I do well, I can't afford not to... I don't want to repeat any classes.
I got Micheal's cake before I left work yesterday... It looks great. I can't wait for him to see it. I also got the little basketball goal for him last night. It was the last one that the Avon Walmart had, and we didn't have any left in our store. I feel like there's something I forgot, but I hope not, because I do not intend to leave the house today.
Well, I've got to go... I'll post pictures of everything tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...