Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, May 2, 2009

Almost done...

I finished one final last night. I have to go over it when I get home from work today and tinker with it a little, but I'm pretty proud of myself. The other should be a breeze to get through. I may need a new notebook by the time I'm done with it though! I have at least gotten most of the way through it, it mostly just needs the same tinkering that the other one needs. The good news is that I have until tomorrow night.
I need to get new notebooks for my new block when I go out with Dorsann tonight. Yay... new classes start on Monday. Why does it seem that I do not get a break? It's okay, I'd rather not take one, I want to finish school. I need my associates degree ASAP so that I can put that on my resume. After I'm done with that, I'm going to continue to work hard on my bachelors. Then my masters. After that, my Ph.D., then I might be done... I've got six to eight years ahead of me though (depending on how well I do and if I can handle doubling my courseload, maybe less) and I can't wait to finish!
Well, I need to get ready for work now... I will chat at you all later!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...