Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So tired...

I slept last night, and fell asleep almost as soon as I hit the bed, so someone please explain why I feel so tired??? I have to do my schoolwork, but it looks like that will be waiting until lunch time because I can't concentrate on it. I miss my Critical Thinking and Environmental Science classes... They were so much more challenging... They at least help my attention for more than two minutes.
I have to go in to work again... My next day off is Sunday. Yay me. I keep putting resumes out there, I have to find another job soon... I need to find something that will work with my schedule. If anyone hears of anything, please let me know. I need a Monday through Friday with major holidays off. Is that possible???
Well, I'm off to hunt down some coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...