Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, May 1, 2009

Saved from the dump...

As most of you already know, I have been on a bit of a "green" kick for a while now. I was driving around, after having one awful morning, and doing some retail therapy. Well, retail therapy is not very green. Not green that is unless you're shopping used or you shop behind the store, i.e. the dumpster. I am not a dumpster diver, not by any means. Would not have even gone back there if I hadn't had items that our garbage truck refused to pick up. But I saw this beautiful, perfect, garden bench waiting to go to the dump while I was back there and I just couldn't fathom the idea of it. So I put the perfect bench (whose only crime was having one slightly bent leg) into the van and brought it to it's new home. I LOVE it!
Here is a photo of the new bench:

Now how could they throw that out??? All I know is that it's going to be my new vacation spot. My place to relax. I just need a little table next to it, and I happen to know that I can buy one at Walmart for $15!
Well, I need to get back to my Environmental Science final... Putting the finishing touches on that paper now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...