Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, May 11, 2009

Gary got a new laptop...

So for Mother's Day, my husband got a new laptop. Sounds wierd, right? People at work were like, "Surely he's getting it for you..." and I told them no, it was for him, they just didn't believe me. Anybody that knows my husband would have known it was definitely for him. I'm happy, that means he'll be leaving mine alone now, so it was a Mother's Day present to me as well!
I do have to say that it is pretty cool... I've played with it, installed a few programs for him, and I'm happy for him. The greatest thing is that I actually picked it out for him. I got online myself yesterday and did the research, made a list of five different laptops and told him that he could bring home one of those, but nothing else. He picked the second cheapest one on the list. It has a 400 GB hard drive, facial recognition software through it's webcam, and it's bluetooth compatible. Like I said, pretty cool.
Well, I need to go, I have an early day today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...