Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Saving money...

I just called to set up Comcast service and I'll be calling tomorrow night to cancel my Dish. I'm a little sad, I will no longer have a DVR, but we'll be saving $45 each month. I also called AT&T to see about downgrading my service to save money... I ended up upgrading and saving about $10 a month. This is an amazing day.
I just need to get to cleaning... That's something I haven't done yet. I just really dread it. I got out to do a little in the yard between the rain.
Well, I need to get back to cleaning... Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...