Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, May 22, 2009

Organic...

I'm looking around and feel pretty decent about myself right now... At least on the organic side. Their is a lot more that I could be and should be doing, but I'm getting there. I've started buying organic cotton or bamboo clothes for me and the kids. I'm buying natural cleaners now. I look in my bathroom and I have organic shampoo, bodywash, and toothpaste. My kitchen has some organic foods, but I am growing my own organic veggie garden.
When I'm not buying organic, I do at least weigh my options. Like buying items from post-consumer materials, or not buying new items at all if I can help it. Also, most importantly to me, buying products that are made in the USA when I do need to buy something.
I've gone pretty far on my organic journey, but I still have quite a way to go. I'm thankful that I had the few eye-openers that I did and that I am making this step for my family. I can't wait to see how it works out for my kids. I'm hoping that they can go out into the world and make a huge difference, but I am happy with the small changes that I know they will make.
I'm going to try to post some pictures tonight, but don't quote me on that... It's been a while since I uploaded them, so please forgive me!
Talk to you all later, I need to get ready for work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...