Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Micheal just did the cutest thing...

So, the boys are eating breakfast and I'm in the living room doing schoolwork. All of a sudden I hear, "Mom! MOM!!!!" and I look up and say "Yes Micheal?" to which he replies "Kyle want a nana..."
I say, "Does Kyle want a nana or do you?" and he looks at me, with a irritated face, and repeats "Kyle want a nana!"
I gave one to Micheal first, because I assumed he actually wanted it for him... I was wrong. "KYLE want a NANA!" is what he screamed at me next. So I gave it to Kyle, who was very happy to finally get it (he loves any food that is waved in front of his face), and they both say "Thank you."
That was my Mother's Day present from Micheal. A small conversation that I'm very thankful for.
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...