Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Life keeps going on...

Okay, so we found out that even though Gary was told he would be going to school in August (August 2- October 23 to be exact) that he won't be. They didn't have any openings. Now, he'll either be leaving in July or January. If he leaves in July, he'll come back in November. If he leaves in January, I don't know when he'll come back. I do know that I'll only have a few months with him before he deploys though, so I don't like that option.
In case you're wondering, there are three different schools he can go to: One in Vermont (12 weeks), one in Georgia (20 or so weeks), and one in California (I don't know how many weeks). Vermont is full until who knows when, so Georgia is the one that he can leave for in July. They filled out his paperwork, sent it in, and we're now just waiting to find out. I'd kind of just like to get this over with already. I'm irritated at the fact that just when I get my head wrapped around something, it all gets changed. I should be used to that, it's what always happens.
On another note, Gary and I are going to dinner with some people from his work tonight. I'm a little scared... I don't do fancy restaurants very well and from what I hear, that's where we're going. Should be exciting for me. I do love getting out of the house and not having to bring the kiddos, so that's one cool thing... I'm just nervous.
Upside to the day: After 5:00, I don't have to step foot into Walmart until Monday! Four whole days off, can you believe it?
Well, I have got to run... Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...