Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can't get motivated...

I can't seem to get motivated today. I brought Micheal to school and he cried and cried. Afterwards I went shopping for a few things around the house. I have cleaned up the yard... After last night's storm it was in bad shape. I haven't done anything in the house yet though. I just can't seem to get motivated enough to do anything inside. I have thrown out some papers that were lying around the living room, but that's about it. I still have a ton to get done, and I need to do it now. I have at least gotten a little school work done, but not much else.
Well, I'm off to try to get some cleaning done... After that I'll need to get my photography stuff together and go across the street to show my work to the neighbors, I'm supposed to be shooting their wedding in October so it would be nice to at least show them my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...