Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, May 14, 2009

My day off...

Today starts my four day weekend! Nothing really planned. I'm bringing Micheal to school, coming back home and cleaning... Clean, clean, clean.Cleaning the kitchen, the living room, the boys' room, the play room, my bedroom, my bathroom, then doing laundry and dishes. I'm trying to find something that I'll want to cook tonight that's not very hard while I'm at it. Also need to do some school work. I'm going to try to complete most of next week's work while I'm home over the next few days.
Tomorrow starts me getting strict with Micheal's potty training. He's got to start going on the potty. We had hoped that he would be done with this by now, but he keeps having setbacks. I'm going to try putting him in underwear tomorrow when he gets home from school, and keep him in underwear throughout the weekend and see how it goes. It would be nice to have diapers be a thing of the past.
We went out with some Slavic officers last night. It was pretty cool, I enjoyed myself. I miss going out to dinner with people that Gary used to work with... It used to be a ball. They invited us to tag along again tonight, but I don't think we can find a sitter.
Well, I need to get going. This house obviously doesn't clean itself... Does anyone know when I can upgrade to one that does?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...