Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, May 15, 2009

They cannot kill Izzie and George!

I just finished watching Grey's. I was watching last night, but had the worst migraine and had to go to bed. I am so mad right now... The last episode I cried through, and this one I'm just angry with the writers. They can't kill Izzie off. I don't care so much about George, but Izzie? No. She's been through so much and has so much left to do...
Anyhow... Maybe I shouldn't worry so much about what's on TV, but I love that show.
I have to call around at 8:00 to try and get Gary into a dentist. He woke up in pain this morning and is going to need a filling. I have no sympathy for him, he's gone over four years since his last trip to the dentist, so this is all his fault.
Today starts Micheal's first day of stubborn mommy potty training. He's been using the potty for a long time now, he just needs added incentive. As soon as he gets home, he's getting his underwear on and I'm going to remind him every thirty minutes to go. My hope is that for the next week to only let him wear them when he's sleeping and when we go out. Naive, I know.
Well, I need to get going. Gotta get all that work done today that I didn't do yesterday... And reclean the kitchen, my husband doesn't seem to be able to clean up after he cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...