Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Grrr...

I was docked 5 points from an assignment because I didn't post it as an attachment. He didn't say to, but he didn't say not to either. I should have known better. I think from here on out, I'll post them each way. My new teacher is really irritating me. It would be different if he let anyone know what was expected of him, but he doesn't. And he's now picking me out in the main forums to question more thoroughly on the subjects of discussion. It's frustrating. We're in week two... Six and a half weeks left, that time should fly right on by...
Work is work... It was pretty good yesterday and the day before. Chris wasn't there. She'll be in today, so we'll see how it goes. Tomorrow is my last day until Monday... I'm quite thrilled about that. Four days to try to relax.
Oh, Gary's school dates are going to change. We don't know when he'll be leaving now, they'll let him know in the next 30 days. He won't be going to the same school that they were talking about, and he will for sure be leaving for school sometime this year. So that's a little frustrating, but we'll get through it, we always do...
I need to get going, my coffee is getting cold while I type. Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...