Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Got one grade back!

I got my Critical Thinking Final back last night! I recieved a 250/250, so I had an A+ on the final and definitely passed my class!
I'm going to finally post those pictures that I promised of Micheal! Sorry it has taken so long, I just have been so busy the past few days...
On his way to school:

I'll post more later today, it doesn't want to load them now and I have to go wake Gary up now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...