Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, May 25, 2009

I forgot...

In my last post, I forgot about organic makeup with 100% post-consumer recycled packaging. I love the stuff. The greatest thing is that it's made by Physician's Formula, so it doesn't make my face break out, and it has sunscreen in it! SPF 30, I believe. I know it kept me from getting burnt yesterday at the race, and that's all that matters.
Speaking of the race... I loved it! I had a lot of fun, but at the same time I am so disappointed. Gary made me bring the baby camera instead of my Canon. I took lots of pictures, and then... My memory card lost them all! I was nearly in tears. I don't know what happened. The Scottish band, with the cute little girls holding the terriers... Gone. The Camaro Pace Car... Gone. They picture of the guy I want to set a friend up with... Gone. The picture of my Brickyard Bucks... Still there, but the Brickyard Bucks are now gone. I am so beyond tears right now. I'm mad at the memory card. I wrote an email to Eye Fi demanding an explanation. We had to bring the little camera so we could use that memory card so that we would have Geo-Tagged images automatically uploaded to all of my online accounts. Well, it doesn't work if the stupid memory card is on the fritz!
I'm supposed to get a picture of me out on the track itself... Which was, by the way, one of the coolest things I've ever done! I felt so proud going out there and holding my point on one of the stars... I'm a dork, I know. It was cool though. I was surrounded by all of these servicemen and women and their spouses, it reminded me of when Gary was in the Marine Corps, only 10 times better, because I was able to participate in a nationally televised event! I'll have to see if I can find it online and I'll post some video footage if I do...
Well, I will chat at you later. Enjoy your Memorial Day and remember those who made it all possible with their sacrifices for our great country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...