Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, May 17, 2009

I love my husband!

As I type this, my wonderful husband is on his way to Walmart to get cinnamon rolls for me! I love the cinnamon rolls, and one thing that he doesn't know is that I have them almost every day that I work. I eat six, Megan eats two. On days that he gets them for me, I cut back to five, and he has three. If I could just cut them out all together, maybe I could lose that weight that's been bothering me... But who wants to stop eating cinnamon rolls? Certainly not me.
Micheal has decided that both underwear and the potty are evil now. He is sitting on the toilet screaming at the top of his lungs. Kyle is in the kitchen doing his "I'm such a little angel" act. I'm typing away...
Dorsann and I are going to embark on a mission today. I'm going to Kohl's to use my 30% discount that they sent me. This is so awesome. I just can't decide what to buy with it! I could use a dress for church. The boys could use new clothes. We could all use stuff... So much to choose from.
Well, I must go for now... Getting the paper so I can clip coupons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...