Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, May 8, 2009

Micheal's 3 Year Appointment...

He's doing great. He's in the 75th percentile for his height, 50th for his weight. He's back to gaining weight decently, thankfully. He's on track for everything except for his speech and Dr. Hoffman thinks that once he starts talking that he'll really blossom. He says that Micheal appears to be very intelligent and that as outgoing as he is, he'll do great once we figure out whats going on with the speech. I can't wait for that to happen.
Here's the only thing that bothers me... I thought he must have fell today at preschool. I called back up to ask them and they said no. I pointed out the spot that he has on his elbow to Dr. Hoffman (I thought it might be another rash since they said he hadn't fell) and he says it looks like a burn. So now I'm worried. He said it could be from friction, but it looks like it's from heat. I called the school back again, but they haven't returned my call. I'm more than a little concerned. What do you guys think it could be? When I started getting upset, Dr. Hoffman told me that it was more than likely a carpet burn and that they probably didn't notice it because Micheal didn't complain about it when it first happened.
Well, I need to get back to cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...