Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm back with pictures!

I figured out what the problem was... I have to load these one at at time, file sizes are too large.

Here we are going to the school:
Here he is at the school, waiting the other students to arrive:
Walking with his teacher to meet the other students:
Waiting for the bus with Lily, his friend from daycare:
With his little hands in his pockets:
Yay! He made it on! Here he is clapping:
He didn't cry until he realized that no one else was getting on the bus with him... He has done good since though, until his bus driver decided that she didn't need to pick him up yesterday. That was an ordeal that involved me calling and yelling at about 10 different people until I finally got the situation resolved. I don't think she'll be doing that again though!

I'm watching Grey's right now and crying like a baby! I love this show and I can't believe what they did... Izzie and Alex deserved to get married. Now I just want to know what happens with Meredith and Derrick.

On another note, I still have not received my grade for Environmental Science. I'm getting extremely nervous, but am still convinced that I will pass. I feel like I did pretty good, I just wish that she would post the grades so that I can move on...

Well, I'm going to get going now. Got a lot to do around here today.

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...