Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ah... Time off...

Today starts almost an entire week that I have off. I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get any phone calls asking me to come in!
I have to bring Kyle to his final (hopefully) urologist appointment today. They're just checking to make sure that everything is healing correctly and that he's not still having issues. I'm pretty sure that everything's fine, and wouldn't bother going if there wasn't just like 2% of me that worries if I don't go, there might be something that they'll miss.
We're finally getting back on track today with Micheal's speech therapy too. We haven't seen Kelly since before Christmas now. I know he'll be excited to see her! Speaking of Micheal's speech, his paperwork about the evaluation that they'll be doing sometime in the next few months for him to start preschool came in yesterday. I've got to fill that out and get it sent back in soon...
Well, that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...