Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Today...

Gary's doing the mystery shopper thing today and he's taking my van... Guess that means for a good portion of the day I'm stuck at home. Oh well, I can submit the stuff I want to order from Walmart online.
I'm still pondering buying an MP3 player. I sort of need one for school, but I don't know if I want to spend the money... I would like an iPod, but I definitely can't afford it, so I'm stuck between the Phillips MP3 players. They have two 8GB ones and one 4GB one that I'm looking at.
Well, I'm going to drink my coffee now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...