Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Opera

So Gary called me on his way to work to let me know that he won Opera tickets... Just wonderful. I've never been to one, have no clue what to wear, and honestly have never cared for listening to the stuff. I know going to the show is different from listening at home, so I have hope that it will not be as bad as expected.
That being said, I guess now I need to shop for a new dress.... Or at least some shoes. I called Moma and she's going to see about mailing me some of the formal dresses that I have down there still, so hopefully they'll fit and I'll at least have that taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...