Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, January 9, 2009

Two classes, nine weeks...

Okay, so the school thing. I'm taking two classes every nine weeks. I'm into week two right now of my first set of classes. AAAHHHHH!!!
I just got done with everything that was due this week for one class. Well, except one assignment that's due on Sunday. I need to work on the other class now. I've got three assignments due for it this week. One that's late, mind you. I'm hoping to finish everything up today and to then get ahead on everything for next week so that all I have to do is copy and paste. I'm beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed and am just wondering what in the heck was I thinking.
Of course, the problem is I knew more about what I wanted to do with my life at the age of sixteen than I do now. Meeting Gary, getting married, and having kids really threw me off track. I love my life, but I just want to do MORE with it.
I'm majoring in Psychology for those of you who don't know and in case I haven't mentioned it already. I finally told my sister yesterday and she's like, "So you want to be a psychiatrist?" No, those are two different things. I'm not quite sure what I want to do at this point. I'm thinking maybe a guidance counselor at a high school.  We didn't have very good ones when I was in school, and it's something I'd like to change. Who knows, I may end up being a teacher after all... Wouldn't Mr. Bell be proud?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...