Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

School time...

It's time to buckle down and word hard on my school work today... Got to make sure and get it done.
I'm so glad that I have the day off, I'm so fed up with that place. That reminds me that I need to update my resume today... I'm planning to interview for another job soon, I just can't stay at Walmart, it's going to make me go insane.
Well, I'm hungry, so I'm getting off to fix something to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...