Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to work today...

So it's time to go back to work. I'm looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. I love sitting home with my kids. I feel like I have missed out on so much in the past 8 months since I've been working as much as I have. They are both such cool little kiddos...
Micheal loves being read to. He started climbing to get to all of his books, so I moved them down where he can reach them. Now he goes, grabs a book, and climbs up in your lap so that you can read to him. Not too long ago, that wouldn't have been possible. He just didn't have the patience. He's still like most two year olds and he can't sit for very long, but he's doing great.
Kyle is turning into such a happy, somewhat mellow kid. For the most part now he's happy with anything. We still have a crying fit here and there when he wants to be held and I can't hold him, but he's learning to calm down. So different from where he was just a month ago.
Well, I need to go, I might post something on my lunch or tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...