Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, January 10, 2009

Argh...

I'm bored... I'm watching a new tv show, Leverage, right now while the boys are playing quietly. I've got the dishes and laundry done, and here I sit. I really need something to do. I'm thinking of going to the store, but I don't feel like getting out in this weather.
On the bright side, I almost have tomorrow's assignment done. Shouldn't be very hard to complete. I do need to get to work on another project though, one that I forgot to turn in last week, and won't get credit for, but still have to turn in. It's the topic for my final paper and I don't know what I'm going to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...