Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, January 19, 2009

Ugh...

I didn't buy an MP3 player yesterday while I was at the store. I called Gary and he said that he found both of my iPods and that I should use one of them. Well, then I get home and ready to load one, and guess what? It doesn't work. Or at least it won't show up on my computer. I'm so irritated right now, I really wanted to bring it to work today.
Oh, and I had an assignment that I didn't understand, so I guess I only partially did it... My teacher was not very happy with me. That really brought down my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...