Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, January 10, 2009

My new purse...

So I ordered a new purse last week and it just came in today. I must say that I love it! I ordered a matching wallet. I found a lady that makes them by hand. If you like it and might want to order one, here is her website.
Now I just need to finish swapping everything over to it so I can actually start carrying it! You all know that's a challenge for me, I rarely carry the one that I have now. One of the cool things about it though is all the space to put everything and to keep everything organized... Something I really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...