Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, January 30, 2009

My (hopefully) last day...

I was so excited that I couldn't sleep. I woke up at 4:20 and decided to go ahead and get up for the day.
Never mind that I am cramping out of my mind right now. Tell me, are they right that it gets worse after each kid? It seems to have, but that could just be that I went so long without having to deal with it that I didn't remember it being quite this bad. Last month I took so many pain meds I should have been floating and I still hurt. Right now, I'm trying to go without any, but I don't see that happening. I think soon I'll go back to the doctor and beg for something, anything that might help, other than staying in bed all day.
Now that I'm done with that.... WOOHOOOOO!!!! My last day... I really am excited, just in absolute pain today, so it's back and forth. I hope that I get my phone call by lunch. If so, I can tell Jeremy (the boss from you know where) this afternoon and just work the rest of my shift and never return. Gary wants me to wait until this weekend. I don't think I can do it, to be perfectly honest. I think as soon as I find out I'm going to go bezerk and tell them all exactly how I've felt the past few months and leave... Okay, maybe not to that extreme, but I'd like to. There are so many possibilities here, I don't know how this is going to end up, I just hope it ends with me never having to go in there and swiping my name badge again.
Oh, I returned the camera I bought the other day... Casio camera's are pieces of crap. Crap-o-la... The LCD screen was going out on a brand new camera. So I bought the Fuji Z20fd that I was wanting. It's pretty and blue and it is AWESOME! I also bought myself a Philips digital frame with an alarm clock and radio for my desk at my new job... I have plans, can you tell?
So here's to me, keeping confident, keeping my hopes up, getting the new job, and getting out of Walmart!
Coffee time... Talk to you guys later!

1 comment:

  1. 1 word for the cramping...ABLATION! Hope the rest of the day goes well! Has to be better than mine, I get to clean up puke all day again!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...