Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, January 16, 2009

I got my work done!

I came home from work on the coldest day ever yesterday on my lunch with all the intentions in the world of doing my school work... It didn't happen. It was so cold, all I could do was concentrate on getting warmer. I made some hot chocolate and some macaroni and cheese and by the time that was done, all I could do was eat and run...
I was worried that I wouldn't be able to complete my work last night and was so proud when I was able to finish it last night just in time for Smallville.
I am now watching my Grey's Anatomy and next is Private Practice while I enjoy my coffee and get ready for work.
Oh, I need to post some photos of Micheal playing in the snow... He had fun for a few short minutes and after that he was done. He really didn't like it when he came back inside and got the feeling back in his hands and toes... Poor kiddo.
Well, gotta run so I can enjoy my shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...