Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, January 8, 2009

We are done with Pediatric Urologists!!!

Well, we got back from the doctor's just a little bit ago... They checked Kyle over, stuck a cathetar in him to be sure everything was as it should be, and the great news is: He's PERFECT!
We have to go back when he's between 3 1/2 and 4 just to be sure that everything is growing just as it should be... I am so happy that this phase of our lives is over with.
Oh, and the shocking thing is that when they were putting the cathetar in, he didn't cry. not one bit! I was putting his teddy bear in his face and he just smiled and giggled the entire time!
Well, gotta run...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...