Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, January 15, 2009

So tired...

I feel like I didn't get a bit of sleep last night. The heat's been running for a good portion of the night and I think that's one of my problems... The high for the day has been changed to 0 degrees with a low of -8 if that gives you a clue of how cold it is! Why do people live where there's weather like this? It's insane!
I don't want to leave the house for work today. Can you imagine anybody actually coming in for pictures anyhow? I mean, come on, stay warm in your house!
Only one assignment to turn in for school today, and one discussion question... Going to be an easy day. I like the assignment too, made me learn about something I didn't know the school had that I think will make going to an online school a little easier.
Well, gotta run...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...