Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Possibilities...

Well, I have spent the past few days updating my resume and sending it out. I finally had someone contact me for an interview. I'm happy, I feel like I finally have some possibilities.
I called Gary from work yesterday because I found a camera that we had put on clearance but it never sold and I wanted to buy it. Of course he said yes and I got it because it was my money that I was spending so he didn't really care. I told him before I got off the phone with him that I finally feel happy and excited because I have so many things to look forward to. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and I'm happy spending time with them, and I look forward to coming home to them, but I get up every morning dreading going to work because I've grown to hate the place.
School is going great. I'm actually getting more done lately, and I'm hoping that I do well in them.
I'm going shopping for interview clothes one evening this week. I'm really looking forward to that. All of the jobs that I'm applying for are jobs that I would have to dress up to go to work. I really love that! I can't wait to get out of the store and somewhere better that I can feel better about myself.
Well, that's about it for now... I'll post more later about the jobs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...