Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I couldn't sleep...

I've been so excited about being able to play with my camera today that I couldn't sleep. I'm going to use it to take pictures of items that I will be selling on ebay. It came with two camera bags that don't fit it, so those will be the very first things to go. And I'm selling the old stroller at Once Upon A Child today, along with the carseat, but they won't take the bases, so I'm selling those as well. I'm also going to go through Kyle's clothes real quick to see if he has any that are too small that I can get rid of... OUAC pays killer prices!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...