Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, January 19, 2009

Long day...

Today has just been a long day... I'm mentally and physically exhausted.
The good news is that Gary came in and bought me a new MP3 player today. It's the Phillips 2GB, but it's really all I need for now. I'm enjoying getting it put together right now while I do some of my school work. I can't wait to put it to real use.
Well, talk to you people later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...