Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, January 9, 2009

Finally done with my schoolwork...

I'm finally done with my schoolwork for this week. I'm going to start working on next week's later this afternoon. Just going to work on it, save it, and copy and paste when it's due.
Now I just need to go return movies and buy sugar and more school supplies...
Right now the kids are eating their lunch though and I'm going to relax. I feel like my head is going to explode after working so hard this morning.
I'm going to be off for the rest of the day and I'll write tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Alicia,
    What are you going to school for?
    Did you quit Wal-Mart?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...