Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hmmm...

Gary's been teasing me lately about how he's already ordered my birthday present and do I want to know what it is... Well, I could really care less about my birthday and as for what he gets me, I'm just happy that he's thinking about me. Here's the thing, I opened up the browser, which goes directly to his email... I could have not looked, but there was a shipping email right at the top for my birthday present. Problem is, it's something I can't use.
He ordered me an Eye-Fi card. They are so freaking cool, but they don't work for my camera. They only make SD cards, and my camera takes CompactFlash... I am completely bummed out right now. On one hand, I want to tell Gary that what he ordered won't work so that he can get his money back, but on the other hand, I don't want to let him know that I saw his email and that I know what it is...
Maybe I'll finally buy a little point and shoot. LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...